Sunday, April 6, 2008

Stuck in a Rut

It's about that time of season again when we all get stuck in a rut. Track has been going on since January, which seems like an eternity ago. Just around this time it becomes increasingly important to keep focus, but it also becomes increasingly difficult to do so. My next round of tests are rolling around and with the extra studying that comes with that it is easy to let track slip my mind. Every weekend from here on out has a track meet scheduled in it and that is discouraging as well. But on the bright side, we get to visit amazing Kansan vistas like Wichita, Lawrence, and Emporia. And how could I forget about my site-seeing in Hays, Kan. It was just fantastic; you could sit in the van and see the whole part of western Kansas.

Even with all other things going on in my life right now, track has to remain a priority. So, at least I know that at the end of every day I am required to spend 2-3 hours of my life at the track. And speaking of the track, you could all mosey down there Tuesday to support the 'Cats at the Baker Quad meet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.